Tennis Court Rules
- Courts are available on a first-come, first-serve basis and operate on a user honor system.
- Total court playtime, including rallying and practice, shall not exceed a period of one hour, except when there is no waiting to use the court.
- Players awaiting the arrival of other players in their party may not hold up the court.
- No use or activity except tennis is permitted on the courts.
- Bicycles, rollerblades, skateboards, and pets are not permitted on the courts.
- No food or beverages are permitted on the courts, except water in non-glass containers.
- Only tennis shoes with non-marking soles may be worn when playing on the courts.
- Suncadia-sponsored classes take precedence over individual play.
Rules adopted by the Suncadia Community Council on July 23, 2008.